Five Step Carpet Care believes the environment should come first. That is why our system uses less water and we use a cleaning solution that is safe for the environment and 100% biodegradable. We care about the health of our clients and the world we live in, so by using environmentally friendly products we are doing our part to keep our world healthy for generations to come.
A professional soil extractor is used to remove deep down dirt, dust and allergens.
Cleaning solution is applied to carpet fibers with special attention given to problem areas.
A professional rotary activator is used to loosen and lift deeply embedded soil and stains from the carpet.
A machine with a special 100% cotton bonnet is used to remove any remaining soil and pollutants. It also accelerates drying.
Carpet pile is groomed to give it the new carpet look and feel. Furniture is placed back to its original position with special protective pads.
Once finished we review the entire job with the client to ensure total satisfaction. It is our goal that every client is 100% satisfied with our work.
Why we believe our Five Step System is the best:
- All of the cleaning products we use are environmentally friendly, and safe for kids and pets.
- The FIVE STEP solution is non-toxic, colorless, odorless, biodegradable, hypo-allergenic and contains no bleach, soap or enzymes.
- The system we use cleans better than any other while using less water.
- By using less water there is no shrinking or stretching of the carpet, and carpets dry fast
- There is no soap or residue left on carpet for dirt to be attracted to, leaving carpets cleaner longer.
- The method we use gets out the toughest stains yet is gentle enough for fine carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Our system is endorsed by all major carpet manufacturers.