A lot of customers ask us, “Five Step Carpet Care? What are the five steps all about?” Well, we don’t make staircases and we haven’t created any new dance moves lately. The “five steps” refer to our unique carpet cleaning process that, along with our reliability and professionalism, make us Asheville’s best carpet cleaning company. If you’ve hired us to clean your carpets, then you know from experience that our five steps work! But you might still be mystified. What are the five steps?
We always aim to be honest and transparent with our customers. Unlike some companies, who will only answer questions about their process or cleaning solutions in vague terms, and who promise to get out stains and odors, only to have them re-emerge from beneath the carpet a few days after they leave. We don’t mind telling you exactly what our five step process entails, because we have nothing to hide! Our cleaning solutions are every bit as clean and honest as we are with our customers.
Our green carpet cleaning solution is non-toxic, biodegradable, colorless, odorless and hypoallergenic. It contains no soap, bleach or enzymes. That means it’s safe for your carpets and healthy for your kids and pets. Also, we use a lot less water than our industry competitors. This means lower risk of shrinkage and color fading, and it’s much more environmentally friendly and sustainable than the water intensive processes most other companies use. Since our cleaning solution is soap-free, your carpets will stay clean longer, as there is no residue left over for dirt and grime to adhere to.
At Five Step Carpet Care, we believe that honesty is the best policy, and that if we only use the most environmentally friendly cleaning products, we can afford to be honest about what we use. We believe that the health of our clients, their pets, and the environment is more important than our bottom line. So without further ado, here are the famous “Five Steps”!
- STEP 1: A professional soil extractor is used to remove deep down dirt, dust and allergens.
- STEP 2: Non-toxic cleaning solution is applied to carpet fibers with special attention given to problem areas.
- STEP 3: A professional rotary activator is used to loosen and lift deeply embedded soil and stains from the carpet. At this step, we also use hot water extraction if necessary.
- STEP 4: A machine with a special 100% cotton bonnet is used to remove any remaining soil and pollutants. It also accelerates drying.
- STEP 5: Carpet pile is groomed to give it the new carpet look and feel. Furniture is placed back to its original position with special protective pads.
And that’s it! Not so complex, and it really works! If you’re looking for green carpet cleaning in Asheville, NC and the surrounding areas, give us a call at 828.772.1824 or use our contact form to drop us a line today!