Five Step Carpet Care is Hiring!
Five Step Carpet Care is hiring one person!
Carpet, Rug & Floor Cleaning Technician
Part to full-time position available with Asheville’s premier carpet, tile, upholstery & oriental rug cleaner. Must be available to work days, evenings, and some Saturdays. Must have clear, valid driver’s license. Must be hard-working, self-motivated and good at communicating with clients. Must be willing to submit to background check and drug test. Must be clean-cut and professional in appearance. No experience necessary. Must be detail oriented and be able to take repetitive direction. Serious inquires only – PLEASE!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
Primary duties involve driving a customized company-owned Five Step van to and from numerous customer stops in the Asheville area, as well as lifting and carrying the sanitizing equipment (weighs 75 lbs) into and out of customer accounts. The selected candidate will also be required to lift and move customer items such as chairs and tables in order to clean the floor. Additional duties of the Service Representative include ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to inquiries and requests and pro-active problem solving. He/She is also responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and sanitizing the equipment and interior of the vehicle. Specific routes and customers are assigned, in order to build a rapport between Floor Cleaning Specialist and the customers being serviced.
- Cleaning carpet, tile, wood floors, upholstery and oriental rugs.
- Applicants must have a clear driving record and a valid driver’s license and SS card.
- Applicants need to have great customer service skills. Be clean-cut, polite and able to conduct themselves in a professional manor. Ability to speak with clients, making them feel comfortable letting you into their home.
- Experience is a plus, but not required. Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry.
- Must be able to lift 75 lb. up a flight of stairs.
- All applicants will be subject to drug screenings.
- All applicants will be subject to a background check and prescreen medical check.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Applicants must be non-smokers during the work day. Except breaks away from customers and never in any of the Vans.
- Work is normally Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm, or until the job is finished, occasionally Saturdays and nights for commercial accounts.
- *** Must have a willingness to learn the trade. There will be a lot of repetitive direction.
- Must like to work.
Location: Asheville & surrounding areas
Compensation: $16 per Hour to start with the possibility of advancement and possibility of benefits.
Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job posting.
Please call 828-772-1824. Be prepared to submit resume.
Please do not contact job posting about other services, products or commercial interests.