What We’re Thankful for in 2022
We’ve been spared so far from chilly weather here in WNC this fall, but the leaves have changed color and cold, wintry days are just around the corner. The leaf peepers have come and gone, and we’re settling in for a cozy winter. Thanksgiving is just a week away, can you believe it?!
In the spirit of the holiday, we’d like to take a few minutes to talk about what we’re thankful for this November.
- Clean sofas and chairs! (And carpet, rugs, hardwood floors, and tile.) We are thankful that we’re able to bring a non-toxic, eco-friendly, and sustainable clean to so many area homes and businesses. There’s something about a freshly cleaned sofa or armchair that adds warmth and coziness to any home, and we really appreciate the opportunity to help provide that extra level of comfort for so many local families.
- We are safe, healthy, and warm. Let’s not take it for granted. Not everyone is so fortunate as to have a sturdy, dry home; good health; plenty of food; and friends and family to share it with this Thanksgiving.
- We live in Asheville! We truly do live in one of the most gorgeous places in the world, and we are so grateful to call western North Carolina home. From the breezy hot afternoons of June to the quiet snowy mornings of January, the weather is nice almost all year round. We get to take in the most breathtaking mountain views just driving to our clients’ homes and businesses every day. There are so many fun things to do and experience in WNC—from delicious cuisine to waterfall hikes to musical events to brewery tours. And this area is populated with some of the loveliest, kindest, and most interesting people on earth. We wouldn’t trade our home here for anywhere else.
- New friends and associates! We are very active in our local business networking community, and with the gradual reopening of the economy after the pandemic, 2022 has been a great year for meeting new people and establishing mutually beneficial business connections. We love being a part of this vibrant community, and we look forward to all that 2023 has to offer.
- Pumpkin recipes! Not everyone loves pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice lattes, and all the other pumpkin items that make their annual appearance around this time of year. But for those of us who do, this is the time of year to appreciate all of that pumpkin delight. Get it while you can, because those pumpkins are going to disappear from the supermarket before Christmas!
- Our fantastic customers! Our clients are the best. Really. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank YOU for your trust, your support, your business, and your friendship. We strive every day to give you, our customers, the high-quality work and friendly service you deserve and expect from us. We heartily extend our gratitude to you for helping to make our business a success!
We hope you have just as many things to be thankful for this year as we do, and that your holiday is filled with joy.
Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Five Step!