It’s in our name, and referred to in all of our promotional material – our famous “Five Step Process” for restoring your carpets and rugs to their pre-worn glory. Our clients in Western North Carolina agree that the five steps (along with our reliability and professionalism) are what make us Asheville’s best green carpet cleaning company. You might have even heard from friends or business associates how well the five steps work, but you’re still mystified. What are the five steps??
We’re not interested in smoke and mirrors. A lot of carpet cleaners out there will come and clean your carpets and get all the stains out, or so you think, until a few days later, the stains re-emerge from beneath the carpet or rug, and you realize you’ve just wasted a bunch of money on nothing! On top of that, these companies won’t even tell you what goes into their cleaning solutions!
Our green carpet cleaning solution is non-toxic, biodegradable, colorless, odorless and hypoallergenic. It contains no soap, bleach or enzymes. That means it’s safe for your carpets and healthy for your kids and pets. Also, we use a lot less water than our industry competitors. This means lower risk of shrinkage and color fading, and it’s much more environmentally friendly and sustainable. Since our cleaning solution is soap-free, your carpets will stay clean longer, as there is no residue left over for dirt and grime to adhere to.
At Five Step Carpet Care, we believe that honesty is the best policy, and that if we only use the most environmentally friendly cleaning products, we can afford to be honest about what we use. We believe that the health of our clients and the environment is more important than our bottom line. So without further ado, here are the famous “Five Steps”!
- STEP 1: A professional soil extractor is used to remove deep down dirt, dust and allergens.
- STEP 2: Non-toxic cleaning solution is applied to carpet fibers with special attention given to problem areas.
- STEP 3: A professional rotary activator is used to loosen and lift deeply embedded soil and stains from the carpet. At this step, we also use hot water extraction if necessary.
- STEP 4: A machine with a special 100% cotton bonnet is used to remove any remaining soil and pollutants. It also accelerates drying.
- STEP 5: Carpet pile is groomed to give it the new carpet look and feel. Furniture is placed back to its original position with special protective pads.
And that’s it! Not so complex, and it really works! If you’re looking for green carpet cleaning in Asheville, NC and the surrounding areas, give us a call at 828.772.1824 or use our contact form to drop us a line today!