Five Step Carpet Care? What are these five steps all about?
We aren’t in the business of building staircases and we haven’t invented any new dance moves lately. But we have developed a unique, five step process for cleaning carpets that works better than our competitors! Here they are:
- STEP 1: A professional soil extractor is used to remove deep down dirt, dust and allergens.
- STEP 2: Non-toxic cleaning solution is applied to carpet fibers with special attention given to problem areas.
- STEP 3: A professional rotary activator is used to loosen and lift deeply embedded soil and stains from the carpet. At this step, we also use hot water extraction if necessary.
- STEP 4: A machine with a special 100% cotton bonnet is used to remove any remaining soil and pollutants. It also accelerates drying.
- STEP 5: Carpet pile is groomed to give it the new carpet look and feel. Furniture is placed back to its original position with special protective pads.
Our goal is to always be honest and transparent with our customers. Some companies will only answer questions in a vague manner. They promise to get out stains and odors, but a few days after they leave, the dirt seems to re-emerge from beneath the carpet. Or, their cleaning solutions end up damaging the carpet that they were paid to clean!
We don’t mind telling you exactly what our five step process entails, because we have nothing to hide. Our cleaning solutions are honest, just like we are with our customers.
Our green carpet cleaning solution is non-toxic, biodegradable, colorless, odorless, and hypoallergenic. It contains no soap, bleach or enzymes. That means it’s safe for your carpets and healthy for your kids and pets. Also, we use a lot less water than our industry competitors, making Five Step the sustainable carpet cleaning option. Since our cleaning solution is soap-free, your carpets will stay clean longer, as there is no residue left over for dirt and grime to adhere to.
Honesty is the best policy. If we only use the safest and most environmentally friendly cleaning products, then we can afford to be honest about what we use. We believe that the health of our clients, their pets, and the environment is more important than our bottom line.
If you’re looking for green carpet cleaning in Asheville, NC and the surrounding areas, give us a call at 828.237.3237 our contact form to drop us a line today!