This month, we thought we’d do something a little different on the blog, by sharing a few of the things we at Five Step Carpet Care are grateful for this November.
So take a moment to just forget all the little stresses and annoyances in life, and bask with us in the warmth of gratitude for all the good things, people, and experiences that make life worth living! Here are our top 8 reasons to be thankful this year.
- We live and work one of the nicest places in the world! We are so grateful to be able to call Western North Carolina home. Where else could we be surrounded by nature’s beauty, AND be a part of an amazing local community? The weather is great almost all year, and every day, we get to see the most breathtaking views and meet some of the nicest people in the world.
- Spending time with friends and family. Like many of you, we really value the quiet, quality time we get to spend with our dear ones over Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season. We spend most of our days hard at work, and loving it. But it’s always nice to get a little down time to enjoy the company of family and friends. We hope that all of you will be able to share good food and good times with your loved ones this Thanksgiving!
- Election season is OVER! Regardless of who you supported for president this year, or even if you spent the entire campaign cycle in bed hiding under your blankets, we can probably all agree that election season 2016 was the craziest and most stressful in recent memory! We are glad to have all of that out of the way so that we can focus on all the things that make life worth living: friends, family, fun, and clean carpets!
- Business is booming! 2016 has been a great year for Five Step Carpet Care, and it’s not even over yet. We’ve cleaned lots of carpets, met lots of new clients, and networked with lots of great local businesses. We are so thankful for the opportunity to make a good living by providing a service that people need. Here’s hoping 2017 will be even better!
- We are safe, healthy, warm, and well fed. There’s a lot to be said for that. We try to remember that not everyone in the world is as fortunate.
- PIE!!! November is the season for sweet, delicious, piping-hot pie! Pumpkin, apple, pecan, sweet potato, and just…all the pie! We are thankful for the invention of pie and for the opportunity to savor it!
- Autumn colors. Every fall is gorgeous in Western North Carolina, but this fall has just gone over the top with its fantastic color show! We are so glad that we get to see the changing colors of the seasons here in the mountains!
- Our amazing clients!! We wouldn’t be here without you, and we owe you a great, big, hearty THANK YOU for your support, your business, and your friendship. We strive every day to give our customers the quality work and respectful service they deserve, and we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our business a success!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and clients in the Asheville area! We hope your holiday is filled with joy and love and satisfaction. What are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? Let us know on our Facebook page!